Cake integrates additional features through plugins, and does not itself contain any files with additional features. So lightweight and powerful. Consistent with NexT’s plugin solution (keep in sync with it), so you can go to Awesome NexT to see more plugins
The following are the plugins I have written, most of which are the original integrated functions of NexT, which I went out independently （＃￣～￣＃）
- hexo-cake-canvas-ribbon: Ribbon background
- hexo-cake-math: Math Support
- hexo-cake-moon-menu: New lower right button (read progress and return to top button)
- hexo-cake-local-search: Local search function
- hexo-cake-google-analytics: Google Analytics for cake theme
Some other plugins may be helpful for you to use hexo
- hexo-netlify-cms: Simplify the use of Netlify CMS (an online content editor)
- hexo-theme-plus: Designed to externally replace the layout files inside the theme
Some examples, if you want to write your own plugin, you can refer to
- hexo-cake-live2d: Live2d support (different from upstream: only the Html files generated by Cake are not all)
- hexo-next-article-anchor: Page title anchor
- hexo-next-wapper-tag-cloud: Encapsulate the hexo-tag-cloud plugin
# use npm
The Cake plugin is very easy to install, just like the normal hexo plugin, the only difference is that it works on NexT or Cake themes (the same plugin scheme).
Other themes, if the user wants to use, find the
theme_inject part of index.js (or other execution script) after installation, copy the corresponding Code to the corresponding location.
See the plugin project for specific configuration.
View the article below